The Point-to-Point & Hunter Chase Yearbook provides a full record of results and statistics from the 2017-18 season.
Essential features include :
- A review of last season by Carl Evans
- A fully comprehensive results section with in-running comments for all Point-to-Points & Hunter Chases in Great Britain
- Individual handicap ratings for every runner on a scale comparable to Official Ratings
- Performance summaries for every runner with details of strike rates and going and distance preferences
- An extensive statistical section, including leading owners, riders, horses and sires
As well as being a permanent record of the 2017-18 season, the Point-to-Point & Hunter Chase Yearbook also provides a practical guide to the chances of runners in the forthcoming season.
It’s a must-have for all followers of the sport